Runs throughout the year
United Kingdom (UK)
School of Computer Science Overseas Fee Waiver Award
Study on a postgraduate research programme at Manchester and you’ll be part of a community whose work has an impact on people’s lives across the globe.
This funding will be awarded to students with high academic merit who are able to partially fund their study.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer Science.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Be International student.
- Applicants must meet the minimum entrance requirements for PhD – an Upper Second Class Honors degree or international equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
- Be able to partially fund your study.
- The award covers international fees only across the duration of the 3 year PhD.
- The University cannot make any contribution towards living expenses .
First Step: Sign up and start filling the application from here.
Second Step: Provide the following requirements:
- Choose and make contact with your potential supervisor.
- Evidence of prior academic qualifications like certificates or transcripts to show that you meet the entry requirements.
- Provide evidence of English language ability know more from here.
- Obtain two references see their referee report form.
- Make a copy of your passport.
- Prepare a personal statement.
- Prepare your CV.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Nada Samir/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Esraa Allam/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team