19 June 2020
ELICOS+ (10 weeks English) Scholarship_Swinburne International scholarships
The English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) are designed to help you improve your English language skills in preparation to study or to progress your career.
Excited about moving Australia to study? Swinburne University of Technology is just as thrilled to welcome you. That’s why they’ve created scholarships just for international students. If you’re awarded one, you can focus less on finances, and more on learning and experiencing all that Swinburne has to offer.
Up to 75% off your tuition fees
Swinburne University of Technology have a wide range of scholarships available. Some scholarships are awarded based on the grades of your previous study, meaning the better your grades, the higher the scholarship amount. Other scholarships are awarded based on your ability to meet the entry requirements of selected courses..
English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) at Swinburne offers two types of course:
- General English
- English for Academic Purposes.
General English, Levels 1–3 (Elementary to Intermediate)
General English prepares you to join our English for Academic Purposes programs. It is designed to improve your overall English language skills for day-to-day situations in an Australian context. Through a range of activities, this program will help you improve your writing, reading, listening, speaking, pronunciation and grammar knowledge.
English for Academic Purposes, Levels 3–5 (Intermediate to Advanced)
English for Academic Purposes is designed to prepare you for direct entry to your chosen course Swinburne University of Technology by helping you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course. The program focuses on academic language, critical thinking and academic literacy skills and aims to enhance your success in your chosen course.
You can find more information about the program from here.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Any English language course (ELICOS) + Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree
- Any English language course (ELICOS) + Pathway program (e.g. UniLink) + Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Apply for and commence your course in 2020 or 2021.
- Not yet have satisfied the English language requirement of the main program.
- This could be for you if you are applying for Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree + this scholarship
- A fixed amount the equivalent value of 10 weeks ELICOS, up to A$4400.
The scholarship works like a refund, only you receive the refund as a fee reduction (to the value of 10 weeks ELICOS) off your main program. The scholarship is distributed across the first three (3) semesters of enrolling in your degree.
You can see detailed information on Swinburne University’s tuition costs here.
First Step: It’s a must to read application guidelines from Here.
Second Step: Create an account from Here.
Third Step: Start your application.
- If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from us. In the same email, you will also find out if you have received a scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ghada Raafat/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team