Handle Climate Change Film Festival
August 20, 2020
Apply link: https://filmfreeway.com/HCCFF
Official link: https://filmfreeway.com/HCCFF
August 30, 2020
September 19 – 25, 2020
Handle Climate Change Film Festival (HCCFF) 2020 is now calling for entries from all over the world. HCCFF is a leading film festival in China focusing on climate change. Taking place on Octorber, in Shenzhen, China, HCCFF is hosted by a Chinese official and academic institutes. We sincerely invite anyone interested in the film festival to submit proposals or films online or by post.
prize: Long Films
Gold Award 20,000CNY
Silver Award 10,000CNY*2
Bronze Award 5,000CNY*3
Gold Award 15,000CNY
Silver Award 8,000CNY*2
Bronze Award 4,000CNY*3
All films for the contest during Handle Climate Change Film Festival 2020 (short for HCCFF) must meet the following conditions:
- All entries for the HCCFF contest must be original works produced independently by the entrant or team, and subject to approval for the contest by original producer or team.
- All entries for the HCCFF contest must contain no content of pornography, violence or racial discrimination, and be consistent with national laws and regulations and customs of various ethnic groups. This article is subject to the interpretation by the HCCFF evaluation team.
- The entrants must have the copyright on their submitted films, and guarantee that the music, video images, creative texts and other elements contained in the works are copyrighted or their submission is approved by the copyright owner. Plagiarizing and copying are prohibited, and subject to definition by the Copyright Law of the People’s Republic of China and relevant regulations. The entrant shall be held accountable for any consequence and legal liability arising from disputes or controversies concerning copyright.
- The works for the HCCFF contest are not restricted by genre, theme, form, and region, with a strong preference for films completed after August 2019 and never been submitted to HCCFF before. Global documentary production agencies, broadcast media, documentary producers are encouraged to submit for the contest which is consistent with the topics of climate change, environmental protection, science & technology exploration, and social documentary or the public service announcements on environmental protection.
- Requirements for film length: long film (more than 20 min.); short film (20 min. or less); serial film (program) refers to the film composed of several episodes, with content consistent and connected on the whole, but independent of each other.
- Non-Chinese language film submissions can include embedded Chinese or English subtitles in accordance with the actual situation. Those films that are not in Chinese or English must be subtitled in English. The full copy of the text subtitled should be sent to the Organizing Committee.
- The entrants are not required to pay for registration and later evaluation of their films, but have to bear the postage for delivery of their works.
- All entrants must comply with all rules specified by the HCCFF’s organizing committee, and provide assistance in the arrangement of the HCCFF activities.