11 May 2020
The University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship 2020
In partnership with the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship Trust, the Department of Geography are offered a scholarship for a postgraduate taught student from Africa.
You’ll spend six to eight weeks in June or July based in a host organisation, where you’ll carry out a research project identified by the organisation and approved by the University. Your project will have clear practical relevance and will generate findings that form the basis of your dissertation. Students also spend time working directly on the organisation’s core activities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- MA International Development
- MSc Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH International Development
EGYPT, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA,SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- You must have applied to study on one of the courses to study at the University of Sheffield.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2020.
- You must be a national of or permanently domiciled in an African country.
The scholarship offers the following support:
- A full tuition fee waiver.
- Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend.
First Step:Create your account at site here
.Second Step: Apply for your Postgraduate you want
You must Supporting documents :
- Proof of your previous degree(s)
- Academic references
- English language certificates (EU and International applicants)
- A supporting statement
- Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume
Note: English language requirements for postgraduates here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Rokaia Elkhoy/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Hager Darwish/Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team