11 February 2020.
Communications Lab – Young Med Voices
The Young Mediterranean Voices Programme is announcing a call for participation to invite young influencers to the third edition of the YMV COMMUNICATION LAB that will take place in Šibenik, Croatia on April 1-2, 2020. The Foundation will offer the participants the travel costs, meals, accommodation and access to the MED FORUM 2020.
This program is for open-minded and passionate young communication influencers, interested in unleashing their creative talent and involved in inter-cultural dialogue.
The programme is coordinated by the Anna Lindh Foundation, in co-partnership with the British Council, Centre for Mediterranean Integration (CMI), Friends of Europe, the World Leadership Alliance-Club de Madrid, MEDAC and Soliya, funded by the European Commission and co-financed by the Government of Finland and World Bank Group.
- If you are interested in Communications and Digital Literacy, this is an opportunity to enhance your media skills.
- The Lab focuses on how to increase online reach and work in groups to create new compelling campaigns to reach audiences in your communities and beyond.
- The programme seeks to empower young people to enhance a culture of dialogue, to contribute to public policy and shape media discourses, and to create a shared understanding with peers across the Mediterranean on how to address issues of common concern to their communities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social Development;
- Social Work;
- Digital Literacy.
Lebanon, Palestine, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Libya, Jordan.
April 1-2, 2020.
- Young people between 18 to 30;
- Experience in communication and social media networks;
- Demonstration of creativity or potential for development;
- Interest in Euro-Mediterranean issues/culture;
- Knowledge around youth sector issues;
- Demonstrated ability in spoken and written English.
- The Foundation will offer the participants the travel costs, meals, accommodation and access to the MED FORUM 2020.
First Step: Please click on ”Apply Now” below.
Second Step: Fill in the online application form, then “submit”.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarships team