3 February 2020.
Mälardalen University Scholarship program.
Mälardalen University cover a variety of subject areas and are strongly interrelated with the research environments of the university. You can expect education of very high quality and you will have close contact with your teachers and fellow students.
Mälardalen University design it’s study programs in cooperation with society, guaranteeing the high quality of our education and making it’s students required employees in the market.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Financial Engineering.
- Innovation and Design.
- Intelligent Embedded systems.
- Product and Process Development – Production and Logistics.
- Software Engineering.
- Sustainable Energy Systems.
- International Marketing.
- Physiotherapy with Specialization in Behavioral Medicine.
- Public Health.
- Work Life studies.
- Social Work.
- Caring Science and Nursing.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES EXCEPT EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES AND SWITZERLAND.
According to the Master program.
- You must be a student coming from countries outside of European Union and Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees.
- Your status from being a fee-paying student to a non-paying student if changed during the study period of the program you will no longer be granted the scholarship.
- Your application for scholarship to be considered you must have applied for the Master program at Mälardalen University as first or second choice and submitted supporting documentation within deadlines.
- The application fee must have been paid in time.
- The scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the Master program as long as you follow the normal study plan (minimum 22.5 credit hour/semester, minimum 45 credit hour/academic year).
First Step: You should create an account on university admission in Sweden website to apply for a Master program. click here
Second Step: You have to choose which Master program you are interested in. click here.
- You have to consider the following:
- You have to choose Mälardalen University, Autumn 2020, all programs then search.
- A page will appear containing all available programs for application, you can read the program information on the University website and if you are interested in the program you can add it to your application.
- At the master’s level, you can apply for up to 4 study programs, and be accepted to a maximum of 30 credit hour per semester.
- You must rank your choices before submitting your application (Place the program you most wish to study at the top of the list, followed by your next favorite) where programs at Mälardalen University as first or second choice.
- If you’re offered a place in the first master’s program on your list (your first choice), all other choices will be deleted.
- If you’re not offered a place in your first choice, you will be reviewed for your second choice, and so on.
Third Step: You have to complete your scholarship application here. You’ll receive an email confirming your application to studies in Sweden – be sure to save a copy.
FourthStep: After that, You must submit your education documents. What you need to send in, and how, can vary depending on which country you studied in. Before uploading any documents, you should read through the documentation instructions.click here
The documentation requirements are mainly:
- English language proficiency: Read more about what is required and how to submit your results. click here
- ID documents: Applicant must submit a copy of the page in their passport with personal data and a photograph.
- Certificates, Diplomas and Transcripts.
Fifth Step: Then fill out the Scholarship form and submit the application together with your other documents to University Admissions Sweden, FE 20102, SE-839 87 Östersund, Sweden or upload them at their website.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nourhan Shahin/ Egypt “
Reviewed by”Eman Morsy /Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team