Round Two Deadline: 11:59 pm (GMT) Sunday 14 June 2020.
Phyllis Mary Morris Bursaries
The International Hardship Fund has been set up to provide emergency financial assistance to international students, who find themselves in unexpected financial difficulty, as a result of a significant or unexpected event that could not have been predicted.
Phyllis Mary Morris née Doidge graduated with a degree in Geography in 1930. She is shown in the photograph undertaking fieldwork on Lundy Island in 1927. She generously bequeathed funds to the School that support the bursary scheme in her name.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- MSc in Climate Change Science & Policy
- MSc in Environmental Policy & Management
- MSc Human Geography: Society & Space
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- One year full-time.
- Two years part-time.
You can apply for a University of Bristol Think Big about Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarship if you:
are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
have applied to start a qualifying one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
- For more information about postgraduate university requirements Here.
- Six bursaries worth £2,000 each. The awards can be used towards living costs.
Please read the terms and conditions before applying.
First Step: log in to university website from Here
you need to have already applied to study at the University of Bristol starting in 2020 Here, then apply for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.
Note: You will need to include your Apply Yourself ID or Student ID on the application form. Without a valid Apply Yourself ID or Student ID your application will not be considered.
You will need your:
- UCAS ID (if you’re an Undergraduate Student), Application ID (if you’re a Postgraduate Student) or Student ID (if you’ve applied through Global Transfer Programme)
- course or programme of study you’ve applied to
- email address
- country of residence
- current or most recent educational institution
- details of any other funding you are due to receive
For more information Here.
Third Step: Start your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ghada Raafat/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team