1st July 2020
School of GeoSciences Sustainability Scholarships – University of Edinburgh
A Selection Committee will meet to select the recipients and all candidates will be notified of the outcome by the 31st July 2020.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Applied Geosciences (Geoenergy)
- Carbon Management 1
- Earth Observation and Geoinformation Management 1
- Ecological Economics
- Energy, Society and Sustainability
- Environment and Development
- Environment, Culture and Society
- Environmental Protection and Management
- Environmental Sustainability
- Food Security
- Geographical Information Science
- Geographical Information Science and Archaeology
- Marine Systems and Policies
- Soils and Sustainability
- Sustainable Plant Health
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Applications from students studying a full-time on campus taught Masters degree programme commencing in September 2020.
- Can be a citizen from any country.
- Entry requirements are different according to each country, you can know more from here.
- English language requirements, know more from here.
- The reward provides £2,000 towards the student’s tuition fees.
First Step: Log in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. know more from here.
Second Step: Fill the online scholarship application form which is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal from here.
Third Step: Submit the following documents:
- A personal statement via our EUCLID online application form of no more than 500 words describing a specific sustainability issue they will strive to champion during and after their time in Edinburgh. The statement should also include information regarding any relevant work experience or internships/ volunteering which supports this issue.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- Recipients of this award will be required to submit a 500 word blog post midway through their programme of studies, describing their experience as an Edinburgh student. This will be made available on their student blog here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Rahma Sabry/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Naira Samir/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team