1 September 2021
Canada Or Online
MBA Foundation Study Grant
University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships and grants are available to new students applying to a UCW undergraduate or graduate program. This grant is for international and domestic students, who demonstrate leadership potential and commitment to their chosen field of endeavour.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from UCW will prepare you for leadership on the global stage. This program is accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). You will take the most challenging situations in your stride, apply pragmatic solutions to problems you encounter and ultimately drive the success of an organization with your informed decision-making. The MBA program is delivered by a team of dedicated and highly knowledgeable professors with many years of industry experience. The MBA program is available on campus or online. You will learn through a combination of the following methods:
- Lectures and class discussions
- Studying academic literature
- Looking closely at case studies
- Listening to fellow classmates’ experiences
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
You must complete the MBA Foundation program and the MBA degree program within 36 months of starting your MBA Foundation courses.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.33 scale (or equivalent) or better and have one of the following:
- Acceptable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- An appropriate Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience.
Applicants who do not hold all of the above academic and professional requirements may also qualify for entry to the MBA Program after completing the MBA Foundation program.
- To be considered for this grant, you must meet the following requirements:
- Submit a completed Scholarship & Award Application form when applying for admission to UCW;
- Submit a Personal Statement describing how undertaking the Master of Business Administration and MBA Foundation programs will impact your career and personal goals; and
- Complete the MBA Foundation program and the MBA degree program within 36 months of starting your MBA Foundation courses.
- If your first language is not English, you must submit proof of English Proficiency such as an academic IELTS score of 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing band, or equivalent.
First Step: To apply for University Canada West, follow these steps:
- Create an account with UCW (or login if you already have one): Create an account
- Select your preferred program
- Complete your online application in full, including the upload of copies of your supporting documents such as proof of identity, academic transcripts, CV and English language proficiency if required
- Make payment for the application fee if required
Note: If transcripts (or other supporting documents) are in a language other than English, then you will need to provide an official English translation from a certified translator in addition to a copy of the original transcripts.
Second Step: To apply for the scholarship, write a Personal Statement of about 500 words describing how undertaking the UCW degree program will impact your educational, career, and personal goals. Personal statements should be specific and may briefly include how you will build on past achievements to reach new goals after completion of your degree.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ahmed Hassan/ Egypt“
Reviewed by”Gehad Omara/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team