31 May 2020.
UEA Elite Sport and Developing Excellence Scholarship Programmes.
If you are an aspiring student-athlete, either prospectively or currently studying at UEA, they want you to support you in your journey to achieve your highest potential both academically and on the sporting field. UEA+Sport offers a wide range of facilities and support for top athletes and sporting programmes enabling to ensure you have the best possible opportunities to maximize your potential whilst studying at UEA.
Led by a strong team of dedicated and innovative coaching staff, and supported by a range of highly skilled practitioners, they offer you a high-quality level of support to enable you to succeed. Recent scholars have been successful in BUCS, Local, Regional and National competition with many also attaining International success. This is achieved by ensuring each athlete can thrive in their own environment.
Their holistic and athlete-centered approach to developing performance has showcased success with many athletes competing at age-group and senior World and European Championships, and the BUCS programme rising nearly 20 places in just four years – with many teams dominating the local and regional landscape in their sport.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
The following Sports:
- Table Tennis
- Tae Kwon Do
- To know more about the conditions about these Sports (Athletics,Football,Swimming and Tennis), Click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to program.
- You are a citizen of any country recognised by the United Nations.
- You are enrolling on a UEA course in September 2020 or January 2021.
- You are the appropriate ranking for the Scholarship you are applying for at the time of applying for the Scholarship.
- They will accept applications from students of any age but priority will be given to those able bodied athletes under the age of 25 years, and disabled athletes under the age of 28 years, on the date of course registration.
- For undergraduate applicants, you have selected UEA as your firm choice institution via your initial application to UEA.
- You are successful at interview (as/if required).
- Scholarships may be offered in respect of any undergraduate or postgraduate programmes awarded by UEA.
Depending on award level, scholars will benefit from:
- Financial support of up to £1500 in an individualized financial plan.
- Gym and Swim membership.
- Sports Association membership.
- Strength and Conditioning.
- Physiotherapy and Massage support.
- Nutritional guidance.
- Psychology support.
- Performance lifestyle guidance.
- Workshop programme.
- UEA+Sport Scholar kit.
First Step: Fill out some personal information in the application form from here.
Second Step: Answer the Following in your Application:
- Upload Sports Participation Evidence.
- What is the highest level of competition you have competed in?
- Outline your sporting achievements in the past two years.
- How would the sport scholarship support you in achieving your aspirations?
Coach Contact Details.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
Reviewed by” Nourhan Ashraf/egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team