Swinburne X LinkedIn International Program
If you are an offshore international student who is unable to travel to Australia to commence or continue your higher education course due to travel restrictions resulting from COVID-19, you will automatically be considered for the Swinburne X LinkedIn International Program.
Through the unique partnership with LinkedIn, this scholarship gives you exclusive access to LinkedIn Learning opportunities for the duration of your studies, meaning you’ll be able to undertake additional learning opportunities to boost your CV. Plus, you’ll also receive a 30% fee reduction on any units you complete online at home before arriving in Australia.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- Built Environment and Architecture
- Film and Television
- Games and Animation
- Information Technology
- Media and Communication
- Trades and Apprenticeships
For more information about the programs visit Here.
All world countries except Australia and New Zealand.
2 to 4 years
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Be an offshore international student continuing your Swinburne undergraduate or postgraduate course via online delivery mode in your home country in the period between June 2020 and December 2020;
Be an offshore international applicant applying for your Swinburne undergraduate or postgraduate course outside of Australia or New Zealand and commencing via online delivery mode in your home country in the period between June 2020 and December 2020.
- Commence or continue your course, online, from your home country, with the intention to travel to campus when the situation changes.
- Not be able to travel to Australia for on-campus studies due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
Note: if you hold a Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship valued at between 10%-25% or a Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship valued at between 10%-25%, you may be eligible to ‘switch’ to the higher-valued Swinburne X LinkedIn International Program during the online component of your studies.
- Exclusive access to LinkedIn Learning for the duration of your studies.
- 30% fee reduction for any units completed online before arriving in Australia.
First Step: You don’t need to submit a separate application for this scholarship. Just apply for your Swinburne course of choice from here, and when your course application is assessed, the selection committee will automatically assess you for a Swinburne International scholarship.
Second Step: you will need to submit these supporting documents:
- Certified copies of your previous academic results.
- Certified English language proficiency test results (IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL).
- Letters from your school or employer.
- If you do not meet the Year 12 design prerequisite a portfolio will need to be submitted for assessment (except for the Swinburne Foundation Year (Design)).
- A Statement of Activity if there is a gap in the study (for example, if you graduated secondary education in 2017 and are applying for a course in 2019, you will be required to provide a written statement of what you have been doing in 2018).
- If you are applying for credit, you must include course outlines and translated (English) copies (if required) from your previous or current course.
Third Step: If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email. In the same email, you will also find out if you have received a scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nousseyba MOKDAD / Algeria “
“ Nada Samir/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team