First Step: Applications are initiated in one of two ways. Either:
- The student informs the faculty of graduate studies at the selected institution of their intent to apply to the Vanier CGS program.
- The institution initiates the nomination process by contacting the desired candidate.
Second Step: Submit all required documents and fill the application.
- For more details about required document here
- Candidates should read the Selection Committee Guide .This guide lists the three evaluation criteria and has useful information on how the criteria are evaluated.
- You must also review the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion page before beginning the preparation or review of an application.
- To be considered eligible for funding, candidates must attain an average score of at least 3.1 in each of the three criteria.
- To be considered for a Vanier CGS, you must be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS quota .
- For more details about eligibility criteria click here.