The ServiceScape Schoarship 2019
ServiceScape helps out with books, supplies, or anything else you need to cover your educational expenses. Apply now to our 2019 Scholarship, which will be in the amount of $1,000.00 USD to be paid toward the educational certification/degree program of your choice.
- The contest starts on and ends on .
- Contest is open to students who are attending or who will attend an accredited college, university, or trade school in 2019.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- The applicant can choose any major.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the period of study.
- Applicant must successfully submit the application form below and must be at least 18 years of age.
- ServiceScape employees and/or their immediate family and household members are not eligible to be contest participants.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- Contest participants will be entered only once.
- Contest participants’ application form submissions must be written in English.
- Contest participants will be judged on their quality of writing. All decisions are final. Non-winning entries will be discarded after the winner has been chosen and the contest participants will retain all the rights to their submitted work.
- ServiceScape Incorporated reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- The winner of the contest will be awarded $1,000.00 USD, payable by check and mailed within 4 weeks.
- The prize is non-transferable and any tax requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner’s name, headshot photograph, and writing will be featured within the ServiceScape blog soon thereafter.
First Step: fill the application and submit a 300 word essay on this topic “How does writing impact today’s world?”.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Eman Morsy \ Egypt”
Reviewed by” Mustafa Abdelshafy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team