11th, September 2019.
Cape town, South Africa.
The AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards 2019
The AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards identify and celebrate the leading African innovations from across the continent, providing winners with global publicity across multiple channels, recognition and networking with 300+ industry peers and investors at the Awards party.
Confirming one of the sponsorship opportunities for the AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards 2019 will position your brand as a leader in innovation and technology in Africa among leading industry peers and other sponsors and partners from Africa and beyond. There are various sponsorship packages available, please contact us for more details.
Applications are welcome from mobile or technology ventures with services launched in at least one African market for the following award categories:
- Disruptive Innovation Award.
- Health Tech Award.
- Best African App Award.
- Enterprise Solution Award
- Blockchain Award.
- Media & Entertainment Award.
- Educational Award.
- Fintech Award.
- Agritech Award.
- Social Impact Award.
- IoT Award.
- mCommerce Award.
- Changing Africa Award.
- Mobility Award.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social impact
EGYPT,TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA,SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA,COMOROS & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE FROM AFRICA.
- Appsafrica.com Innovation Awards shortlisted finalists will be announced in October 2019.
- The winners of the Appsafrica.com Innovation Awards will be announced in Cape Town, 12th, November 2019.
- The awards are open to all individuals or entities who can clearly demonstrate suitability for the categories entered.
- Applicants can be start-ups or incorporated companies.
- Applications will be accepted from companies who have launched a product or service in at least one African market.
- If the service has not been launched at the time of judging it will be omitted.
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category.
- The applicant’s innovation can be any product or service utilising any technology.
- Applications must be specific and relevant to the category entered.
- The applications are judged by an independent panel of judges whos decisions are final.
- The awards celebrate innovation impacting Africa regardless of location and we encourage global entries once the innovation has been launched in at least one African market.
- Start-ups under 18 months receive free entry.
- Entrants can enter multiple categories once they are relevant to the specific category.
Winners will receive:
- AppsAfrica.com Innovation Award.
- Global media exposure across multiple media channels.
- 2 x delegate passes to ATSKGL 2019.
- Publicity at ATSKGL 2019.
- Global online publicity on AppsAfrica.com.
Start-ups under 18 months receive free entry.
Note: Travel and accommodation to these events is not covered.
First Step: Choose the Award category you are applying and enter from here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Samah Gacem / Algeria “
Reviewed by “ Hanine Aymen / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team