31 December 2019
Art Gallery Contest 2019
Art house gallery is a big house full of artist work arts and visitors worldwide. Work of art is welcomed to take part in this contest and have the opportunity to reach an international community of artist and scholars worldwide.
There are three categories for our contest:
- Drawing, this includes any type of drawing using any drawing mediums, you submit two drawings per contest.
- sculpture, you can send your sculpture, this includes any using any material or method, you can send a photos of your sculpture from different angles.
- 3D work of art using different software Autocad, Solidworks, Adobe.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- 3D work
English. (not necessary)
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The registration will finished in December 2019
- Artists have to submit their original artwork.
- there is no limit of age for applicants.
- Artwork containing scenes of explicit violence and gore will desk rejected.
- submission are subject to a non refundable fees (submission fees are symbolic and aim to cover platform management).
- There is no limit of drawings submitted per contest.
- submitted artwork should be high definition, remove any background before submission.
- JPG format are accepted.
- submission size is up to 1.5 Mo.
- Art house gallery provide you the opportunity to reach potential buyers.
- Artist should provide a short biography, website or email.
- Artist should a provide a complete description of their art work.
- There is no limit for of drawings submitted per contest.
- submissions are subject to evaluation based on creativity, used medium, originality and quality of work.
- Winning artists will receive a digital certificate.
- First and second place will be featured in our website and other channels for better visibility of their accomplishment.
- All accepted works will be displayed in our website, with artist name, bio, email, website, and a full description of their work.
- Submitting your work is subject to a submission fee 15$ per application.
First Step: Write all your information on the application website from here.
Second Step: Upload your submission.
Third Step: Pay the submission fees through PayPal.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Salma Abd El Aziz/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” chaima boughalmi / Tunisia ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team