2nd January 2020.
Art Omi: Dance
Art Omi: Dance brings together ten accomplished dance artists from around the world for three weeks of creative exchange each summer. Residents experience each other’s creative process and the freedom to play in this collaborative residency program.
Art Omi residency programs offer artists the vital opportunity of space and time to create. Lodging, meals and studio space on Art Omi’s beautiful 200-acre campus in the Hudson Valley are provided at no cost to the residents.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Professional dancers and choreographers of all styles who have the desire to share ideas and process with dancers from around the world are welcomed.
- Applicants should not have specific projects in mind, but should come open to working with others on jointly conceived projects.
- Art Omi provides accommodations, meals, and campus-wide high-speed wi-fi throughout the duration of all residencies.
- In addition, residents share a fully-equipped kitchen, on-site laundry facilities, a library, and a basic computer (internet + printing access only, no software use) in the library. Art Omi also provides all blankets, towels, and bedding.
- Art Omi does not provide personal laptops or electronic devices, or art materials.
First Step: You can start your application from here.
Second Step: Prepare the following documents:
- Brief statement.
- Professional letter of recommendation.
- Examples of recent choreographic works and presentations.
- Examples of companies or projects worked in as a performer.
- Training history.
- Two-three video samples of work as a performer, improviser, and/or choreographer.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hesham Galal / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team