15 July 2019 to apply .
30 August 2019 to complete the online Self-Development Program .
International Peace Training in Thailand_World peace revolution
The training offers a 14-day intensive program providing YOU with tools to empower both your physical and mental well-being through mindfulness and meditation practice. You will have a chance to live a mindful lifestyle, develop profound inner peace and connect with like-minded people. In addition to an intensive meditation practice, you will gain knowledge of various themes.
The program is :
- Getting to know the key principles of meditation practice
- Purifying the mind for deeper mental clarity and effective positive thinking
- Cultivating mindfulness in the daily life
- Reducing, managing and eliminating stress
- Resolving conflicts with effectiving and positive communication
- Developing mental endurance, determination, focused attention and creativity for achieving better productivity and success
- Designing a Work-life balance environment
- Building solid, reliable and positive habits for long-lasting changes
- Multifaceted sustainable peace development
- Thai-Buddhist philosophy (non-religious approach)
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
From 2-15 December 2019.
- You need to be from 22 to 32 years old.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the English version of the online self-development program BEFORE 30th August 2019. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least 2 Special Ops, BEFORE 30th August 2019 for at least 15 people in total. Please check the information about OFFLINE, ONLINE and IN PERSON Special Ops.
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
- Candidates must have good proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace building and self-development.
The training covers:
- free accommodation,
- free catering,
- free local transportation,
- free meditation retreat fee,
- free daily yoga classes
The training does not cover:
- Transportation within participant’s country
- International flight (partial airfare support available for 22- 32 years old applicants, in limited quota*)
- Visa costs
- Personal expenses
First Step: You need first to create an account on the official website.
Second Step: Fill the online application and submit it here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Wiem SOUAI / Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team