December 10, 2018
8th International Youth Winter Camp Nepal :
8th International Youth Camp Nepal (IYCN) is an experiential learning program designed for young people aged 16 to 35 years. International Youth Camp Nepal highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment. IYCN is also a celebration of diversity, peace, and love. It’s a beautiful deep you diving journey with amazing people around the world.
The series of International Youth Camp has been organized since October, 2015. And now, as a trademark event of youth legend, it is organized every August and December as International youth Summer Camp and winter camp. More than 400 young people have already participated in International Youth Camp till date.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Cultural Exchange, Food Exchange, Diversity Celebration, cross cultural friendship
- Workshops on Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development Goals
- Team Building, Group work, Story sharing, Talent show
- Self Exploration and Awareness Session
- Dance Movement Therapy (DMT)
- Alternate to Violence Program(AVP)
- Yoga and Meditation
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Arrival Date: 19th December, 2018
Program Date: 20-22 December, 2018
Departure Date: 23 December, 2018
- English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should have a passport.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
- The fee to attend this Camp ranges from 224 US Dollar to 749 US Dollar.
First Step: Finish this application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Kareem Abdelrazek/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Emam Mahmoud / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team