14 December 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
Colab Ph.D./MPhil Fees Scholarship
An opportunity to study at the Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand in 2019. The scholarship covers the fees up to three years for a Ph.D. programme.
Colab is the collaboratory for Design and Creative Technologies at the Auckland University of Technology (AUT), New Zealand. Their aim is to encourage researchers, students and stakeholders to imagine, construct, articulate and navigate rapidly changing social, economic, technological and career environments.
To support innovative interdisciplinary research that reflects Colab’s future-focused aspirations in such areas as gaming, entrepreneurship, smart materials, wearable tech, making and digital civics Colab will offer fees scholarships for the doctoral programme and domestic equivalent fees Scholarships for the MPhil programme.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
– Computer Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Up to 3 Years.
- The scholarships is open to domestic and international applicants.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the Ph.D. or MPhil programme at AUT.
- Must normally have completed the following in a discipline appropriate to the proposed research:
- Master’s degree with honors, OR
- Bachelor’s degree with honors (equivalent to 4 years of study).
- The degree must normally have been gained at the standard of a first class or second class (first division) honors from this University or a recognized equivalent.
- The degree should include advanced learning in research, execution of a research project and a written report on the research.
- English requirements:
- Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences: IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall with 6.5 in Writing and no band less than 6.0
- All other study areas: IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall with 7.0 in Writing and no band less than 6.0
- Preference will be given to proposals in areas of interdisciplinary engagement pertinent to Colab’s aims and research focus
For more information click here.
- Full tuition fees up to three years for the Ph.D. based on satisfactory progress reviewed annually.
- Full tuition fees for one year for the Master of Philosophy Programme.
First Step: Create an account.
Second Step: The applicant must submit the application by the closing date and upload:
- Copies of transcripts for any study completed at an institution other than AUT.
- A copy of the Research Proposal (PGR1 or PGR2) that will be submitted as a component of the application for admission.
Third Step: Read the regulations.
Fourth Step: Fill the application form.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mayar Abdalla/ The Netherlands“
Reviewed by” Iman Mostafa/ Egypt”
” Somiyah Elhassawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team