20 September, 2018.
Study grants for international students.
- 10 study grants worth 1.500,00 € are available for international students who wish to enroll in any Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or Single Cycle Degree programme offered by University.
The University of Catania is the oldest of the Italian South-centre universities and it manifests some excellences in terms of didactics and research thanks to particular synergies and specific collaborations with several research institutes operating in its territory
The Scuola Superiore di Catania is also part of the University’s special educational facilities, a centre of high-level university education that every year selects talented young people, both Italian and foreign, who are regularly enrolled in University courses but follows a course of study at the same time. Integrative and free, with a residential character with in-depth research, research and experimentation.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Agriculture, Food and Environment.
- Industrial chemistry.
- Business Economics.
- Training of tour operators..
- Computer technology.
- Civil and environmental engineering.
- Electronic Engineering.
- Industrial engineering.
- Computer engineering.
- Foreign Languages and Literature.
- Euro-American and Eastern European languages and cultures.
- Speech therapy.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Linguistic and intercultural mediation.
- Orthoptics and ophthalmological assistance.
- Planning and protection of the territory and the landscape.
- Environmental and natural sciences.
- biological science.
- Administration and organization sciences.
- Education and training sciences.
- Sciences and languages for communication.
- Psychological sciences and techniques.
- Agricultural sciences and technologies.
- Food sciences and technologies.
- Applied pharmaceutical sciences.
- Motor Sciences.
- Sociology and social service.
- History, politics and international relations.
- Psychiatric rehabilitation technique.
- Audioprosthetic techniques.
- Cardiocirculatory physiopathology and cardiovascular perfusion techniques.
- Biomedical laboratory techniques.
- Medical radiology techniques for images and radiotherapy.
- Occupational therapy.
English or Italian.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
2 years for Master program and 3 years for Bachelor programs.
- Students (that are not 30 years or older) who possess qualifications for admission to the chosen degree course who received their prior education and their qualification, as it is required for admission to the chosen degree course, in another country, regardless of citizenship.
- Enrolment is intended as the registration at the first year of the chosen degree programme. Registration at following years and transfers from one degree programme to another or from one university to another, in not considered enrolment.
- Each grant is awarded only for the first academic year. The total amount is 1.500,00 € gross of eventually charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Scholarships cannot be combined with:
- Study grants issued under international programmes (i.e. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree)
- Study grants issued by the Italian Ministry of Foreign affairs and International Cooperation(MAECI);
- Study grants issued by foreign governmental bodies or institutions;
The scholarship covers:
- Up to 1.500,00 € for international students who wish to enroll in any Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or Single Cycle Degree programme offered by University.
The scholarship does not cover:
- Other university fees.
- your own the expenses related to meals, accommodation, books, etc.
Fill in the online application form here.
Candidates are allowed to submit only one application. In the application, candidates must choose the degree course to which he/she wants to enrol in and attach the following documents (either in English or Italian):
1. Copy of their currently valid passport. Eu citizens can attach a copy of their identity card;
2. UNICT admission letter;
3. Statement of comparability and qualifications certification released by an Enic/Naric Centre or Declaration of Value of the title, requested for the admission to the chosen degree course, released by the Italian Embassy in candidates’ home country.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nahed Mohamed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rehab Ali/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team