1 May 2019
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in The Netherlands. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
“The best part of studying in Holland is that you are able to meet people from all over the world, experience the diversity among people and have an opportunity to work with an international team. What a precious experience it is!”
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social Work
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, IRAN, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Depending on the program.
Bachelor: 3 years
Master: 2 years
- Hold the nationality of one of the non EU/EER member states;
- Not have lived in Europe for more than 12 months over the past 5 years;
- Never have studied in the Netherlands, except as an exchange student for 1 or 2 semesters;
- Have applied for admission to the international Master of Theology (in depth) programme of PThU;
- Candidates should have an excellent study record and a particular commitment to their field of study and its ongoing development;
- Write a motivation letter in which you make clear why you are the right candidate for a Holland Scholarship at the Protestant Theological University.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000.
The scholarship will be paid to you in instalments by the Protestant Theological University after arrival in The Netherlands.
- You should send your application form and motivation letter for the Holland Scholarship Programme at PThU to [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hend Younis /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amari Assam/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team