Massey University, New Zealand
College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship
The Scholarship aims to attract highly capable new international students with demonstrated academic excellence to study in a College of Humanities and Social Sciences full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- social sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES except New Zealand and Australia.
•Undergraduate Programme : max. 4 years
•Postgraduate Programme : max. 2 years
- The recipient must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- This scholarship is not available for applicants wanting to study the Doctor of Philosophy programme.
- Recipients must be enrolled as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) are not eligible to apply.
- Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme and maintaining the required Grade Point Average (GPA) after the first and subsequent years:
•For undergraduate study: a GPA of 5.0 (B average) must be maintained
•For postgraduate study: a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average) must be maintained
The Scholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Programme, subject to:
•Undergraduate Programme maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year programme)
•Postgraduate Programme maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year programme)
1) apply to Massey University from here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Elmaghraby /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Elsayed/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team