10 May 2019.
Heilongjiang Sheng, China.
College of International Education – Harbin Institute of Technology Qingrui scholarship.
Harbin Institute of Technology and DaqingZhongyouQingrui Petroleum Technology Co. Ltd. co-founded HIT-Qingrui Scholarship for International Students (hereinafter referred to as Qingrui Scholarship) to encourage and attract more excellent International students to study undergraduate English-medium programs at HIT.
Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) was founded in 1920. From its beginning, HIT has received preferential support from the central government. This distinction provided HIT with the opportunity to develop into a highly-competitive first-rate university with the assistance of the Ministry of Education and the Heilongjiang Provincial Government.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Civil Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering and Technology.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
4 years (School of Architecture: 5 years).
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Applicants should be under the age of 30.
- High school diploma and transcript, excellent performance in the study.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
- First-class: exempt from tuition fee, housing fee.
- Second-class: exempt from tuition fee.
- Third-class: 50% deduction of the tuition fee.
- Fourth-class: 30% deduction of the tuition fee.
- Students should log on to the website of Harbin Institute of Technology, to complete the online application, print out and fill in the “Application Form of Qingrui Scholarship for International Students”.
- Applicants should post their application materials to the College of International Education before May 10 each year.
- The date of receiving paper document will be regarded as the date of application.
Address: No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150001, China, College of International Education, Harbin Institute of Technology.
- Application Form of Qingrui Scholarship for International Students (with one photo in passport photo size).
- Personal statement. The statement should be in Chinese or English, no less than 500 words, and include but not limited to the application reason, personal academic performance or other outstanding accomplishments. Please attach the copy of certificates as well if you have.
- High school graduation certificate (original notarized document in English or Chinese). If applicants are high school students, they should provide original pre-graduation certificate.
- Transcripts (original notarized document in English or Chinese)
- English proficiency certificate: a score above 90 for TOEFL, 5.5 for IELTS.
- Passport copy
Note: Whether admitted or not, paper material is non-refundable.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohammed Kseibati / Syria “
Reviewed by” Sara Idris/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team