31 October 2018
Scholarships for Pathway Programmes for 2018/19 from INTO and Newcastle University
INTO and Newcastle University are offering scholarships for students starting International Foundation courses in September 2018 and January 2019.
Newcastle University offers excellent employment opportunities, an unforgettable student experience, and is a founding member of the Russell group of 24 of the UK’s most research-focused universities. Newcastle University occupies the top 1% of the world’s universities, ranks 23rd in the UK, and ranks 12th in the world for international student satisfaction.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business and Management
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Physical Sciences and Engineering
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Depending on your choice of program.
Successful pathway scholarship holders will be expected to:
- successfully meet all remaining conditions for entry to their chosen course.
- maintain excellent attendance and complete all work during their course.
- 100% tuition fee (50% of this amount will be deducted from the International Foundation tuition fee and 50% will be deducted from the first year of tuition fees at Newcastle University upon progression)
First Step: Apply for an eligible course.
- letter of offer
- latest academic transcript
- evidence of English proficiency
- one page personal statement
All applications will be reviewed by a scholarship panel and successful applicants will be notified via the email address provided on the scholarship application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Islam Abo Essa/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Salma Merhabi/ Lebanon ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team