13 July 2020
Medley Hall Residential College Bursaries
Medley Hall awards around $280K in residential college fee remissions each year to new and returning students. These bursaries allow University of Melbourne students who require financial aid to live at Medley Hall.
The University of Melbourne is a sandstone university which was established in 1853 in Australia. It is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria with several other campuses located across Victoria. The university offers learning that stimulates challenges and fulfills the potential of excellent students from around the world. It also leads participants to personal development.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architecture, Building and Planning
- Business and Economics
- Fine Arts and Music
- Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences
- Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
2 up to 4 years
- 3-4 Years for bachelor degree
- 2 Years for master degree
- 3 Years for doctoral degree
- Australian and Overseas candidates are eligible to join
- Available for undertaking any degree program in any field at the university
- An applicant must receive an offer to study at the University of Melbourne and also have applied to live at Medley Hall.
- Complete and achieve the required grades in each of the prerequisite subjects for the course and
- Meet English language requirements
- any prerequisite tests, interviews or auditions required by the undergraduate course you’reapplying for
- $1000 up to $29,500 depending on the level of financial need.
First Step: Choose program and study type.
Second Step: Select subject and get approval.
Third Step: Apply online.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Asmaa Alsabaa/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt and Samah Gacem/ Algeria”
MARJ3 Scholarships team