1 December 2019.
Merit Scholarships for First-Year Students, Trustee Scholarship – Boston University
BU offers a wide variety of merit scholarships, covering full tuition, to recognize high achieving students who go above and beyond. These awards are for academic achievement, and merit-based awards don’t require you to submit a financial aid application and do not have to be repaid.
Every year, BU welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
The colleges found in the Boston University are:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
You can know more about majors found in those colleges from here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
4 years for a Bachelor degree
As a first-year applicant, you must have the following criteria:
- Rank in the top 5% of you high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 or ACT scores above 33.
- Have TOEFL above 90-100, and minimum scores of 20 in each section, or IELTS of 7 or higher.
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in you schools and communities.
The scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Mandatory undergraduate student fees
- Making an account on the website and verifing it.
- Choosing to apply to Boston University.
- Choosing to apply for the Trustee scholarship.
- Fill the essay required for this scholarship.
Second Step: Students are also required to submit:
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Gehad Salem/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team