28 June 2019 for the university.
30 June 2019 for the scholarship.
Undergraduate Merit Scholarships- NUI Galway
NUI Galway is committed to attracting high caliber students from around the world. To this end, the University offers a range of merit based partial tuition fee waivers to eligible students.
They will be offering partial tuition fee waivers in the sum of €2,000 to first-year fees only. In order to apply for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, you must already be in receipt of an offer of a place on an Undergraduate Programme from NUI Galway.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- College of Arts, Social Sciences, & Celtic Studies
- College of Business, Public Policy, & Law
- College of Engineering & Informatics
- College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
- College of Science
EGYPT, IRAQ, PALESTINE, LEBANON, MOROCCO, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, SOMALIA,TURKEY, IRAN & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
University eligible criteria:
- You can see here your country specific entry requirements.
- All applicants, whose first language is not English, must present one of the qualifications in the English language according to their major.
Scholarship eligible criteria:
- Applicants must be categorized as non-EU for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must hold an offer from NUI Galway.
- Successful candidates will be selected on merit and the strength of the personal statement.
- These scholarships are not eligible to be combined with any other tuition scholarship.
- Partial tuition fee waivers in the sum of €2,000 to first year fees only.
First Step: Apply for NUI Galway:
Complete the application including the following:
- The completed Non-EU Undergraduate Application Form
- Original or certified copies of school transcripts/examination certificates (or forecast results if available). Where an applicant has not yet completed Secondary School (High School), the most recent transcript should be submitted.
- A copy of your Passport
- A Personal Statement (typed) of no more than 800 words outlining your academic interests, sporting and/or cultural interests and your reasons for wanting to study at NUI Galway. You may also include aspects of your academic career that are not necessarily reflected in your application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation (in a sealed envelope), ideally from a teacher and/guidance counselor or someone who knows you personally.
- IELTS or TOEFL certificate, in the case of applicants whose first language is not English.
Submit your application by mail to:
International Affairs Office
National University of Ireland, Galway
7 Distillery Road
Second Step: Apply for the scholarship:
Applicants should submit a personal statement (MS Word, 1,000 words maximum) covering the following points:
- The applicant’s interest in studying in Ireland and in NUI Galway.
- How the applicant would see themselves as an ambassador for NUI Galway when they come to study here.
Apply by e-mailing your personal statement to [email protected]
Third Step: You will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your scholarship application within 5 working days.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Basem Eliwa/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amr Habib/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team