University of Queensland – EAIT International Award – Year 12
The purpose of the award is to encourage and reward international students studying undergraduate coursework programs administered by the Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a public research university primarily located in Brisbane, Australia. Founded in 1909 by the state parliament, UQ is Australia’s fifth oldest university, and colloquially known as a sandstone university. UQ is considered one of Australasia’s leading universities and is ranked as one of the most reputable in the world. The University of Queensland is a founding member of online higher education consortium edX, Australia’s research-intensive Group of Eight, Washington University’s McDonnell International Scholars Academy, and the global Universities 21 network.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Information Technology.
- Architecture and Planning.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Three years or Four years according to course duration.
- The award is for International students applying to study at UQ on a full-time basis, including International students who have completed Year 12 overseas or in Australia.
- International students currently who did not receive fee sponsorship for this scholarship.
- Only students with an unconditional offer are eligible to be considered.Kindly, Click here to read more about terms and conditions.
- For selection process applications will be assessed by the Faculty based on a Personal Statement and on academic merit and suitability to the chosen program.
- Scholarship will cover Tuition fees.
- The total value of this award is $10,000 to assist the recipient with expenses for the indicated degree program. A payment of $5000 will be applied to the student’s UQ account following the census date of .their first two semesters of study, i.e. 31 March or 31 August.
First Step:Complete the online application form.
Second Step: Write your Personal Statement that should include the reason why the student is seeking a scholarship and wanting to study their chosen program. It is also recommended students include information regarding any relevant extra-curricular activities, which may support their scholarship application then submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Eman Mahdy/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Hanine Aymen/ Egypt “
& “ Mariam Mohamed kamal/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team