February 5, 2019, at 11:00 am.
EDU-Syria Program – Zarqa University 2019
The European Union in collaboration with the German Jordanian University happily announces the availability of scholarships for Syrian seeking to pursue their studies in bachelor degree at Zarqa University for the second semester 2018/2019. In order to apply you need to meet the following conditions:
The study began at the university in 6 colleges and twenty majors, 150 students. Currently, the University has 14 faculties with 44 majors. Zarqa University is now one of the largest universities in the country
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Bachelor’s Degree at University of Zarqa
- Engineering Disciplines
- Nursing Management, Maternal Health Nursing, Adults’ Health Nursing, Psychiatry health Nursing, Intensive Care Nursing, Community Health Nursing
- Information Technology
- Arts Disciplines
- Natural Sciences, Educational Sciences, Arts and Economic
- Journalism and Mass Communication
depands on the speciality.
- The applied student must be Syrian and should have a copy of the registration document for refugees by UNHCR.
- The applied students should have Jordanian security card (magnetic card) for Syrian.
- The applied student must have an original copy of the high school certificate.
- The applied student should apply to Zarqa University and get a pre-acceptance confirmation paper.
The project consists of two phases: EDU-SYRIA I, which is funded by the Europian Union and provide 400 Scholarships. and EDU-SYRIA II which is funded by EU Regional Trust Fund ‘Madad’ and aims to provide 1000 Scholarships.
Submit the required documents at the University of Zarqa and obtain admission to the Bachelor’s Degree for the second semester of 2019/2020.
- Documents required for registration at Zarqa University:
- A copy of the certified original high school certificate.
- A copy of the Jordanian security card (magnetic card) for Syrian’s.
- A copy of the registration document for Refugees (UNHCR).
- A copy of birth certificate.
- A copy of the passport, if possible.
- Two personal photos.
The acceptance conditions would be in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Zarqa University.
- Additional documents for students who are cut off or who are on the school:
– Prove the equation of hours from the University of Zarqa.
– Unveiling signs from the university where he is currently studying.
Completion of the grant application, after receiving the initial acceptance from Zarqa University
Candidates will then be placed on a shortlist and all applicants will be notified if they are accepted or not.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohammed Nour Allah Kseibati / Syria “
Reviewed by” Eya Hachouch/ Tunisia ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team