1 MAY 2019.
University of Groningen – BSc in Global Responsibility and Leadership
Bachelor programme is for 3 years and it is dedicated to addressing global challenges and finding local solutions for all international students at University College Fryslân.
In the first year, you take courses spanning the Human and Social Sciences, Natural Sciences and Information Technology. Thereafter, you specialise through one of three Majors, which allows you to tailor the programme to your own interest. In the latter two years of the programme, you have the opportunity to put the theory learned in the classroom to practice by completing Living Lab projects in collaboration with local, national and international partners. In the final year, you also have the option to go on exchange to an international university or complete a pre-master in preparation for a Master’s degree.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Human and Social Sciences.
- Natural Sciences.
- Information Technology.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS.
- Students are required to demonstrate their English skills by sitting an approved English test and achieving a minimum grade.
- After passing the first step of the selection procedure, you will be invited for an interview. This can take place either in person in Leeuwarden or via Skype.
- Students need to attain a passing grade Wiskunde A, B or C or an international equivalent to be admissible to the programme.
- Passes a secondary school diploma, students need to obtain a Dutch VWO diploma or international equivalent before gaining entry to the programme.
*For more information click Here.
- The tuition fees will cost 12,100 EUR per year.
- The accommodation will cost 450 EUR per month, plus the cost of food and drink.
- Students will get a residence permit for the total duration of their study programme.
- Create account Here.
- Log in with your new account and change your password.
- Select the programme you wish to apply for.
Second Step: Submit the required documents:
- Reference letter.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Copy of valid passport or ID Card.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Badawi/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Areeg Salem/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team