30 November 2019.
Una Porter Scholarship at Queen’s College
This scholarship supports first year students experiencing financial disadvantage and entering Queen’s College with 50 per cent fee remission.. Number of scholarships awarded is 2.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architecture, Building and Planning
Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Business and Economics
Information technology and computer science
Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences
- Music, Visual and performing arts
For more details about fields Here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Accepted as a resident at Queen’s College.
- Enrolled, or intend to enroll, in the first year of an undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Demonstrate financial disadvantage.
Eligible applicants are assessed on academic merit and an interview process.
- Fifty percent fee remission for one year of residency at Queen’s College.(Total Value :up to $13,876)
- . Accepted as a resident at Queen’s College from here
- You should also Enrolled in the first year of an undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne from Here
Then fill the Scholarship Application from Here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nayra El Desoky / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mariam Mohamed Kamal/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team