The scholarship application period is the same as the university admission application period:
15 OCT 2018 Open of Application Window for 2019-20 Admission
15JUN 2019 deadline of both admission & scholarship applications
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Nanyang Scholarship
NTU’s foremost undergraduate scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programme.
Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records. Hence, it is important to be prepared at each stage of the application and interview process.
- For all world countries
- The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU– BUT For the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Programme, the scholarship will cover only the first three years of study in NTU.
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship
- Scholarship holder is required to take on the role of student ambassador, or any other similar role, representing the university to give publicity talks, to receive guests
- The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of the University, the scholarship holder’s progress or behavior is deemed unsatisfactory.
- If the scholarship holder decides to terminate the scholarship prematurely, a repayment will be imposed.
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place between March to May.
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via e-mail by late May.
(Applicants that are not shortlisted will not receive any E-mail communication)
- Scholarships are awarded based on competition amongst shortlisted candidates.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
click in each specialist to know more about it or More about undergraduate programmes here
All WORLD COUNTRIES
ACCORDING THE CHOSEN PROGRAME (All Academic Years)
- You should be international student with Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- you must get approval of the University,
- Don’t hold concurrently any other scholarships, bursaries, university loans, fellowships, grants or awards.
- required to maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 over 5.0. Academic performance will be reviewed every semester.
- Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship.
- You must get good appraisal -The appraisal is to be completed (online )by your school teacher, who must not be your family or relative
The scholarship covers:
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of S$5,000 for an overseas programme (one-off).
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
Note : there is Payment Application fee for university admission:
The application fee payable is USD30 /SGD30 (by bank draft), or SGD20 (discounted price for internet payment only) for international applicants.
First of all: Applicants are required to submit their application for admission(from here) before submitting their application for scholarship
After submit for university admission , you will get your application Number
- apply for the scholarship with your assigned application number before the application closing date from here
- Submit a recent passport-size photo (digital image) online after completing your application form.
- After you have submitted your scholarship application, you will be provided with a URL to be forwarded to your school teacher. When you are passing the link to your teacher, please inform him/her of your NTU application number and Date of Birth, as he/she will need the information to submit the appraisal online
- Submit a referee’s appraisal online(this step done by your teacher within 7 days or max. 3 weeks of your send application)
- Note that we need only one appraisal may be submitted online to support your application
- If you’re short-listed, you will inform by E-mail and be sure to leave a great impression at the scholarship interview.
Know more about How To Apply, Click here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Moubark/ Egypt “
“Reviewed by” Maha Gamal El-Sheikh/ Egypt
MARJ3 Scholarships team