16 September 2019
Faculty of Science Undergraduate Elite Scholarships, Strathclyde University
Strathclyde University was established in 1796 and has developed rapidly since 1890. Located in the city of Glasgow, the university is home to five different colleges. John Anderson is located in the city center of Glasgow and contains the Faculty of Law, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering and Science. Jordan Hill is located in the far west of Glasgow and contains the College of Education.
The University of Strathclyde was the first technology university in the United Kingdom and the third largest university in Scotland, The University offers a scholarship in each year of a full-time undergraduate program in many fields.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer and information sciences.
- Mathematics and statistics.
- biomedical sciences.
- Forensic science.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 3 to 5 years depending on the period of programs.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October.
- Hold an offer of study on a course at the University of Strathclyde.
- Paying full international fees.
- The award is a £2000 scholarship towards course tuition fees per year of study of a full-time undergraduate programme.
First Step: Choose your programme from here
Second Step: Applying to the university:
- Register in UCAS website, and log in with your username and password.
- Fill up the application and submit it.
* A guide for filling up UCAS application from here.
or you can apply and fill up the online application form from here.
Third Step: Apply online to the scholarship form from here.
Note: You can only apply for the Elite Scholarship once you have been made an offer of study.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Samira Shehta/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Waad Othman/ Syria “
and “ Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team