17 August 2020
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Glasgow Caledonian University is one of the first UK universities to benefit from a STEM scholarship programme designed to help school and college leavers.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Building Services Engineering
- Mechanical Systems Engineering
- Environmental Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer-Aided Mechanical Engineering
- Fire Risk Engineering
All World Countries
Depending on the Program Starting from 2 years till 5 years.
- A thank you letter is submitted, to be given to the Donor of GFG Foundation.
- A report based on your experience as a scholarship recipient and how this award has made a difference to you (this will be required nearing the end of every year of study).
- Approval for any use of photographs and quotes to be used in printed media and on University websites.
- Attendance at any scholarship related events, hosted by GCU or GFG Foundation.
- Awards cannot be deferred to another academic session.
- The award is non transferable to any other programme if you change your course to the one specified at time of application.
- School or college leavers who have applied for one of the programs below to study in September 2020:
- BEng (Hons) Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering.
- BEng (Hons) Electrical Power Engineering.
- BEng (Hons) Fire Risk Engineering.
- BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- BSc/BSc (Hons) Environmental Civil Engineering.
- BEng/BEng (Hons) Mechanical Systems Engineering.
- BEng/BEng (Hons) Building Services Engineering.
The Scholarship provides:
- £1250 per annum throughout your studies. Funds can be used to help support costs such as books, travel, accommodation and materials / equipment.
- Opportunity to access support from a mentor employed within a GFG Alliance company to help guide academic and career progression.
First Step: Create an account on the University Portal from here.
Second Step: Submit the short online application form. The selection panel are particularly interested to know the answer of these questions which should be answered within your personal statement:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship?
- What difference it will make to your studies/career?
- What difference you will make to the industry / University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are?
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Asmaa Mostafa/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Marwa Bouzidi/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Content Team