February 1, 2019
Ephraim, Utah, United States
Snow College Ambassador Program- Snow college University.
Ambassadors will have the opportunity to serve, make lifelong friendships, create memories and learn valuable skills and have a lot of fun. Ambassadors represent Snow College and the Admissions office planning and participating in various recruiting activities. Some of those activities include campus tours, SnowBlasts, open houses, High School visits and more.
Ambassador Team will give you the professional, high quality and resume-worthy experience that will hone your interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
One year renewable for up to 3 years.
- Incoming Freshman: 3.0 GPA
- Current Snow Students: 2.75 GPA
- Must complete a full academic school year
- Scholarship covers: Half tuition
Round 1: Complete the following items by February 1, 2019.
- Ambassador Application with current transcripts
- Two Reference Evaluations: as stated here here
- About You Page
You may submit your application via mail or email. Videos must be submitted as a Youtube video link.
Please mail to:
Snow College Admissions
Attn: Jill Trythall
150 E College Ave.
Ephraim, UT 84627
Please email to [email protected]
Candidates will be selected from round 1 and invited to attend our SnowBlast/Leadership weekend March 1-2, 2019. You must be available to attend this weekend to be considered for this program. Following the Leadership Weekend, chosen applicants will be notified and awarded a position on the team. Those not selected will be emailed by March 25, 2019.
- Complete entirely the 1-page application
- Submit a copy of transcripts with most recent GPA
- Submit a resume highlighting work, leadership and service experience (max two pages)
- Choose 2 references who have supervised or worked closely with you to complete an evaluation form. Send them the following link and have them fill out and submit the form.
- Make an “About You” page. This must be an 8.5 x 11 single page used to tell us about you. Be creative and use any type of materials, photos, words, etc. that will help best represent who you are. If you choose to mail this page, it will not be returned.
- Interview Video: This is not a competition to see who can make the best video. We are asking for you to set up a camera and interview yourself answering the following questions and giving a two-minute presentation on the assigned topic. To submit your video please upload it to YouTube and put the link on your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Fathy Mohamed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team