Threr is no deadline. You can apply at any time
iBuild Africa is a youth-led equal-gendered movement that strives to unite African young potentials to take action on the continent’s challenges.
We are using the power of internet and social media to build a network of young African leaders who are making informed decisions to:
- Challenge the stereotypes.
- Break the cycle of violence.
- Contribute to the development of their communities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Gender equality.
EGYPT, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA,SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS.
The membership is for 2 years (2017- 2019).
The hours of work depends on the program you will choose.
- Be a resident of any of the African countries.
- Have minimum 2 years of experience in NGO work.
- Ability and capacity to communicate and network effectively and broadly (must have functioning communications linkages such as: Internet, telephone, computer and email address)
- Be culturally competent in communicating with diverse people and groups. Skills in communication, IT and management procedures are particularly welcomed.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in written and spoken English or French or Arabic (Additional languages are greatly desired and welcomed).
Please fill the membership form
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Dina Ashraf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hend Younis/ Egypt- Islam Abo Eissa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team