17 November 2019.
MSc Big Data Technologies Scholarship.
Big Data Technologies Master helps students build the fundamental knowledge and practical skills for success in this fast-growing field. You’ll develop competence in a range of emerging technologies.
You’ll learn from the experts, Glasgow Caledonian University is internationally recognized for the strength of its research in these exciting subjects, driving 21st century innovation.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- software development.
- computer science.
- software engineering.
- web technologies.
- computer engineering.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES EXCEPT UNITED KINGDOM.
16 Months Full Time Master Program.
For the Scholarship application:
- You should be an international student who is commencing a full time course in January 2020.
- Must hold an offer of study with Glasgow Caledonian University before applying or the application will be rejected.
- You must be able to cover the balance of your tuition costs and your living costs in line with the UK Visas and Immigration requirements when applying for a visa.
- This Scholarship is non transferable to any other academic program.
For the Master program:
- Grades equivalent to UK honours degree 2:2 in computing with software development.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no section below 5.5.
- If you do not have the typical academic entry qualifications, but can demonstrate relevant work experience and/or credits from recognized professional bodies, you may be eligible to enter this course.
- For more details about the Master program requirements click Here
- International student will receive £3,500 which to be deducted from tuition fees.
You first need to apply for the Big Data Technologies Master program (for the full time course in January 2020)
- First create an account on application portal where you will have to fill the following:
- Your contact details.
- Your English Language details and whether you want to include an appropriate Pre-Sessional English program as part of your offer.
- Your Qualifications.
- Personal statement where you should outline your reason for seeking to undertake this specific program, and why you believe it will be of benefit for you to do so.
- Your source of funding. Please mention that you intend to fund yourself through Scholarships.
- Some additional documents which help GCU evaluate your application.
- To know more about how to Apply click Here
Second Step: Applying for the Scholarship:
You will have to create a new account for the Scholarship application.
- Then choose start the form for the MSc Big Data Technologies Scholarship January 2020.
- You need to prepare yourself for filling the following:
- Academic Requirements (why you think your academic ability qualifies you for this scholarship including relevant results from previous qualifications or work experience).
- Motivational Requirements (please provide details of your interest in the industry and any relevant work experience to date, particularly in your career plan beyond successful completion of the program).
- Economic Requirements (please explain as fully as possible how this scholarship will make a difference to you).
- Video Application (Compulsory): Please make a video to support your scholarship application. just a short 90 second clip about who you are and your interest in your programme of study, and how the scholarship would help you. We cannot accept attachments, so please upload to vimeo.com, www.youtube.com or similar and insert the link below.
Please attach an up to date CV and any other relevant documents
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nourhan Shahin/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mariam Mohamed Kamal/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team