September 15, 2018
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
Global Entrepreneurship Boot camp is an intensive boot camp that brings together many young entrepreneurs, students and professionals from around the world and place them on a common platform to innovate and create new startups by collaboration.
After 3 successful Bootcamp in Nepal, Thailand, and Indonesia, GEB is now being organized in Malaysia in collaboration with Lincoln University College as Co-organizer and Asia School of Business as Knowledge Partner. The Bootcamp aims to groom the innovative ideas of young entrepreneurs, students and professionals from all over the world and unite them under the “GEB Family”.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
December 17 – 20, 2018.
- Open to: young entrepreneurs, students and professionals from all over the world
- The scholarship is provided on merit basis. Your application should demonstrate that you are the deserving candidate for GEB scholarship.
- .The registration cost includes:
- Program Materials (Program Handbook, Notebooks, T-shirts, etc.)
- Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony, Learning Sessions and Presentation Session
- 4 days and 3 nights food and accommodation (sharing) during the event
- Other miscellaneous services
- Flight to and from Kuala Lumpur
- Accommodation and food before and after the event
- Meals that are not provided by us
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees
First Step: Fill the online application form found on our website.
Note: Participants will be selected on a rolling basis. You will receive the acceptance letter within 14 days.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nermeen Mostafa/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Chahineze Hakki/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team