10 November 2019
Ranum Efterskole College
The school is based on the idea that students can suggest and help to develop new subjects and courses while staying here. There is a range of subjects that is offered almost every year – sailing, diving, adventure,horseback riding, music, design, dance, media – and other subjects that have been formed along the way together with students – martial arts, drama and others.
The volunteers will be part of the special fellowship that exists on a Danish Efterskole. As the volunteers are older than the students they will also be positioned as leaders, authorities and consultants which is a great opportunity to develop pedagogical abilities and the ability to structure and plan events for others. As all of the students also visit other countries, the most important tasks for the volunteer is to create an intercultural environment at the school.This could be done through informal cultural activities, dancing classes, language classes, good ideas are welcome!
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Pedagogy and didactics
- Creativity and culture
- Social dialogue
EGYPT, SYRIA, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, LIBYA, TURKEY, CYPRUS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- A total of 51 weeks during the period 01/08/2020 to 31/07/2021
- The volunteer must be mature, open-minded and able to work based on his/her own initiative, but also work in close cooperation with the staff at the project.
- A person with a good command of spoken and written English language.
- The volunteer should be prepared to work also in the evenings and weekends and should be prepared to live in the countryside among a lot of young people.
- It is also a request that the applicant has a passion for a sport or hobby as there are many possibilities of teaching/supervising/helping students.
- The volunteers will live at the project (the boarding school) and be provided with three meals a day.
- Transport related to the program will be covered by either the project or the program.
- Transport related to language school will be provided by the program.
First Step: Create an account on the official site of European Youth Portal from here
Second Step: Fill out the application form from here
Third Step: Send the application along with your CV to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hadeer Magdy/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team