December 17, 2018.
PhD scholarship in Nordic identities between globalism and national identity.
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a PhD scholarship with a focus on the creation of national identities in Norden under the influence of globalization from 1970 and until today.The scholarships are awarded to international students.
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. The PhD scholarship will be associated with the Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy. MPP is organized into four research groups: politics; business history; philosophy; and management. We are a uniquely multi-disciplinary research department with the ambition to make our research in management and organization studies as well as adjacent fields known to students, companies, public institutions, and research colleagues as innovative, creative and critical.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
period of 3 years and includes teaching obligations equivalent to ½ year’s work (840 work hours).
- The candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary.
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Masters degree before commencing PhD at CBS.
- The applicants must be fluent in English.
- tuition fees.
- office space.
- travel grants.
- salary starting from 23.770 DKK ( 3,160 euro) up to 28.964 DKK (3,860 euro) per month depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
First step: Fill the application form and the application must be included:
- A project description (5 pages): This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan in form of a Gantt Chart, and finally a very brief outline of how the project would fit in with the core areas of the department.
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV).
- cover letter.
- A list of papers and publications.
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- Documentation for English language skills if English is not mother tongue.
Second step: Within 24 hours you will receive an E-mail confirming your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mustafa Abdelshafy/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” ِAmr Habib/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team