January 30, 2020 (23:59, Central European Time)
Central European University- CEU Master’s scholarship
the scholarship offer one of the most generous and accessible scholarship schemes, available to candidates from any country ranging from tuition awards to scholarships with stipends and housing.
To master’s candidates, CEU award financial aid based on a combination of academic merit and financial need. You can apply for financial support for master’s studies in the Funding section of the Online Application Form.
The CEU Master’s Scholarship covers up to 100% of the tuition fee, health insurance and also includes a monthly stipend to assist with living costs. Please note that Vienna stipends, offered for the period you study there, reflect the higher cost of living associated with that city. Single or shared housing in the Budapest Residence Center or in Vienna may also be offered to eligible candidates.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Gender Studies
- International Relations
- Legal Studies
- Mathematics and Its Applications
- Medieval Studies
- Political science
- Public policy
- Sociology and Social Anthropology
for more information here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Varies depending on the chosen Master program
- Candidates from any country can apply for CEU financial aid.
- Applicants must have a first degree from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide documentation indicating that they will earn such a first degree before enrolment in a CEU master’s program.
- CEU financial aid is not available for the full-time/part-time professional programs offered by the Department of Economics and Business: MS in Business Analytics, MS in Finance, MS in Technology Management and Innovation.
- Students who permanently reside in Budapest are not eligible for CEU housing whilst based in Budapest for study purposes.
- Students who permanently reside in Vienna are not eligible for CEU housing whilst based in Vienna for study purposes.
- Scholarship recipients who are granted housing in the CEU Residence Center may choose to decline. In this case, however, CEU does not cover the costs of alternative accommodation.
- All application materials must be submitted with the online application form(s). Materials sent by postal mail, electronic mail or fax are not considered.
- You may apply to up to 5 programs (master’s and/or doctoral) offered by any academic unit at CEU. Some programs have different application deadlines; please always refer to the program websites for detailed guidelines.
- CEU charges a one-time application fee of EUR 30 for each candidate irrespective of the number of programs applied to in the given admissions cycle. The application fee is non-refundable and cannot be waived, but it can be paid by a third party. The fee must be paid by bank card via the online application form after the first application is submitted in the given admission cycle. Once you hit “submit” on your application, the page will redirect you to the payment portal where you can pay the application fee.
- Applications cannot be edited after submission with the exception of certain data (contact information) that can be updated via the Applicant Portal. Please submit your application only when it is 100% final and complete.
- CEU does not return application documents, or provide copies thereof.
- Below is the list of the documents you need to prepare for applying:
Academic Writing Submission(s)
Letters of Recommendation
Curriculum Vitae or Resume
Proof of English Proficiency
Standard Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
For more information here
The scholarships covers the following:
- The CEU Master’s Scholarship covers up to 100% of the tuition fee, health insurance and also includes a monthly stipend to assist with living costs. Please note that Vienna stipends, offered for the period you study there, reflect the higher cost of living associated with that city. Single or shared housing in the Budapest Residence Center or in Vienna may also be offered to eligible candidates.
- Master’s Stipend Budapest Master’s Stipend Vienna
- Master’s Excellence Stipend Budapest Master’s Excellence Stipend Vienna
Further details of terms and benefits can be found here
First Step: Prepare the list of required documents
Second Step: create a new account from here
Third Step: log in to your account and complete the online application
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hend Kamel/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team