25 February 2019
World Youth Forum – Arab and African Youth Platform
the Arab and African Youth Platform is founded for youth in both regions to share and exchange experiences. Participants will have the chance to discuss various topics that are of concern to both Arab and African youth, with the aim of fostering the Arab and African cooperation.
The Arab and African Youth Platform will hold various sessions, workshops, and roundtable, which will bridge the gap between our young promising leaders and top policy and decision makers.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- International Development
- International relationships
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
16th till the 18th of March
- Dedicated promising youth with real passion to solve problem and come up with initiatives for a better world.
- Young leaders who have personal, professional and educational experience related to the event-discussed topics.
- All Arab and African nationalities are welcome to apply, however, please note that some events will be restricted only to specific regions given the topic discussed.
World Youth Forum covers :
- The international flights
- Domestic flights within Egypt
- Accommodation during the events’ duration
First Step: Register for a new account Here
- Fill in your basic Information
- Verify Your Email
- Complete your profile
Second Step: you will need the following to become a member of World Youth Forum
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
You might be asked for some additional documents like CV, video Sample or a research paper if you apply as a speaker.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Islam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amari Assam/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team