10 July 2020 at 11:00 pm
HP Women in Cyber Security Scholarship
The University of Queensland (UQ) offer more scholarships than any other university in the state, so you should take some time to research everything they have on offer. At UQ, they strongly believe that all students deserve equal access to education. Equity scholarships are designed to financially support students from low socio-economic, disadvantaged or under-represented backgrounds.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- The applicant will be eligible for the Scholarship (subject to University approval).
- The applicant must submit an application to the Associate Dean by the closing date for applications.
- The applicant must be a female student.
- The recipient may hold the Scholarship for up to two years, subject to the recipient:
- Continuing to be enrolled full-time in at least #8 per semester in the Approved Program.
- Achieving a GPA of at least 5 for each semester of study.
- Not gaining or holding another scholarship that the Associate Dean considers to be similar.
- The applicant approved Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a GPA of at least 5.0 on a 7 point scale; or
an approved Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in any discipline with a GPA of at least 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- The applicant must have any English proficiency certificates:
- IELTS – overall 6.5; reading 6; writing 6; speaking 6; listening 6.
- TOEFL IBT – Overall 87, listening 19, reading 19, writing 21 and speaking 19.
- TOEFL PB – Overall 570, listening 54, reading 54, writing 59/5.
- Pearsons – Overall Score of 64 and 60 in all subbands.
- BE – A minimum overall grade of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills.
- CES – Overall 176 and 169 in all sub-bands.
- The value of the Scholarship is $20,000 each year payable towards the cost of tuition fees of the Approved Program.
- The annual scholarship value will be paid in two installments each year ($10,000 per semester) that will be used to reduce the student’s fee liability.
First Step: Start a new application to apply for the university first from here.
Second Step: Fill and submit your information and upload the following documents:
- your cover letter
- copies of any academic transcripts or qualifications you may have (if applicable).
Third Step: Apply for the scholarship form here.
- The Scholarship is awarded to the applicant showing greatest merit, as demonstrated by:
- Academic achievement to date in studies used to satisfy admission in the Approved Program.
- Personal qualities, including leadership potential.
- Any other matters that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future success in the cybersecurity profession.
- The selection committee may decide to interview short-listed applicants.
- For more information about the required documents in detail, click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mona Zakaria/ Egypt“
“Ziad Helal/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team