Round 1: 30 June 2020
Round 2: 30 September 2020
Round 3: 30 November 2020
The Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management
The scholarship is designed to attract top women executives to the prestigious Senior Executive MBA program. Gender diversity often exists at early-career stages but falls away at senior levels. To redress this imbalance, this scholarship allows senior women executives to make their mark at the very top of their field.
Melbourne Business School is where the world’s brightest minds come to develop the skills and attitude they need to be the leaders of tomorrow.
The University of Melbourne’s graduate school in business and economics, jointly owned by the business community and the university. University’s leaders report to an independent board of directors that includes top CEOs and academics from around the globe.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Master of business administration MBA.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- 18 months splited into 10 nine-day modules.
- Program will start in April 2021.
you will need to provide:
- An up-to-date CV showing at least 10 years of management experience.
- A copy of your undergraduate academic transcript and any postgraduate transcripts, if relevant.
- A passport or verified document showing current citizenship/residency status.
- An excellent command of English, with a copy of your IELTS or TOEFL score* if you are a non-native speaker.
For IELTS, you will need a minimum score of 7.0 overall, with no individual score less than 6.5. For TOEFL iBT, you will need a minimum score of 102, with a written score minimum of 24 and no individual score lower than 21.
- Personal statements relating to your goals and how you can contribute to the program.
- The names and contact details of two professional referees (you will be notified prior to referees being contacted).
- A GMAT may be required if you have not completed previous tertiary study.
Scholarship covers partial tuition fees $50,000
First Step: Creating an account and submit a complete online application to Senior Executive MBA program from here.
Second Step: Fill the Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management application click here.
Third Step: Answer the requied questions about your personal and professional achievements to date, how will you contribute to the learning experience of the Senior Executive MBA cohort,how would you enhance the standing of women in management in Australian organisations and then upload your cv.
Note: Eligible program applicants are automatically considered.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mona Zakaria/ Egypt“
“Sandra hany/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team