31 October 2018.
Online (Apply for the Contest).
South Korea (Overseas Winner).
Economic Essay contest for university students
The Korea Times invites Korean and foreign university students to enter the 14th English Economic Essay Contest. The annual event is to help students better understand the Korean economy and improve their English writing skills. The contest is sponsored by Woori Bank.
The Korea Times, the world’s window on Korea, is a must for those who want to read in-depth stories about Korea’s past, present and future issues.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Deadline for Submission: 21 October 2018.
Announcement of winners: In November.
- Korean and foreign university students.
- Applicants must submit their views in English in less than 800 words.
- The topic for applicants residing in Korea is “Should Korea regulate cryptocurrencies“.
- The topic for all applicants residing outside Korea is “Suggestions for spurring Korea’s economic growth“.
- The Korean winner will be given a round-trip ticket (economy class) from Seoul to Los Angeles.
- The overseas winner will receive a round-trip ticket from their country of residence to Seoul.
- Runner-Up: Laptop Computer.
- Three Commendation Awards: Round-trip tickets from Seoul to Jeju Island.
- The winning essays will be published in the Korea Times in November.
- Award ceremony: Winners will be notified about the award ceremony individually.
First Step: Send the essay by e-mail to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hussein Ahmed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by”Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team