29 June 2020
United States of America
The Elevate Prize
The Elevate Prize is open to applicants with a demonstrated history of catalyzing social and/or environmental impact through their work and leadership. The prize is seeking to find, support, and shine a spotlight on these Global Heroes, creating a multiplier effect that will allow them to more easily scale their work, impact more lives, and inspire others to tackle issues in their own communities.
They are looking for people with enormous energy, talent, open hearts, and open minds – who have the potential to greatly expand their reach, inspire the hearts and minds of others, and contribute to elevating humanity on a global scale.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- 30 March 2020 – The Elevate Prize opens for submissions.
- 29 June 2020 – Deadline for applicants to submit.
- 5 August 2020 – Finalists announced.
- 18-19 September 2020 – Global Heroes selected during The Elevate Prize Awards in New York City
Note: Winners will be submitted to a 2 year program helping amplify their work and build a massive movement to inspire people all over the world to do good in their own community.
- Submissions must be written in English.
- Individual applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Individual applicants must be affiliated with a legally established entity (formed under the laws of the country of their residence).
- A minimum prize of US$300,000 spread over two years, with potential for additional funding.
- Professional management and development services, mentorship and coaching, educational training, capacity building, and connection with influencers, industry leaders, and experts through Elevate Prize Foundation’s two-year program.
- A tailored media and marketing campaign aimed at amplifying their work and building recognition.
- Travel assistance will be available to all those who are selected to present at The Elevate Prize Awards in New York City.
First Step: Sign up using your E-mail to access the application.
Second Step: Provide a biography (max. 150 words) and a Vimeo or YouTube video link showcasing you and your work (maximum 2-minute video).
Third Step: Answer the following questions about your project:
- Project name, summary and presentation.
- What specific problem are you solving?
- Who does your project serve, and in what ways is the project impacting their lives?
- How did you come up with your project?
- Why are you passionate about your project?
- Why are you well-positioned to deliver this project?
- Provide an example of your ability to overcome adversity.
- Describe a past experience that demonstrates your leadership ability.
- How long have you been working on your project?
- Where are you headquartered?
- What type of organization is your project?
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Farah Sameh/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Sama Saeed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team