United Arab Emirates.
Chancellor’s Graduate Student Fellowship (UAE nationals)
Chancellor’s Fellowship offers financial assistance in the form of partial discount on total tuition fees to qualified Emirati Students enrolled in one of the graduate programs at UAEU.
The College of Studies Graduate (CGS) is an administrative unit in the Division of Academic Affairs. The Dean and the staff of the College work collaboratively with all academic and administrative units of the University to serve the needs of the graduate community at UAEU.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Food and agriculture
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Information Technology
For more details about specializations click here.
The language of instruction of all programs is English unless it is indicated otherwise.
United Arab Emirates.
Valid until graduation as long as the student is abiding with the Student Eligibility conditions.
- You need to be an active graduate student at UAEU.
- You need to be a UAE national or children of UAE national mothers.
- You need to have Good Academic Standing (GPA 3.0/4.0).
- Completed a minimum of 1 year and at least 12 credits.
- Have no other financial sponsorship.
To know more about eligibility click here.
The program is available to two groups of Emirati students as following:
- Group 1 (20% discount): Employees of UAEU.
- Group 2 (15% discount): All other students.
First Step: Complete the “Application Form“
Second Step: Submit it to the College of Graduate Studies in person or via email by sending a signed, scanned copy of the form to [email protected].
Third Step: Application package must include the following:
- Completed application form;
- The deposit slip of the required non-refundable application fee, as relevant to the program, deposited in the university’s bank account;
- Identity documents as required for Emirati students (copy of passport and Khulasat Al-Qaid) .
- Two certified copies of official transcripts from all Colleges or universities attended (the applicant must arrange for these to be sent directly to the Office of Enrollment).
- An official copy of the applicant’s IELTS certificate or equivalent (the applicant must arrange for this to be sent directly to the Office of Enrollment).
- Recommendation letters as required by the individual programs.
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Wahiba Elzayat / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amina Hamed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team