1 May 2019 (23:59 GMT).
The United Kingdom.
Chancellor’s International Scholarship (2019)
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential to non-EU international students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
Sussex is a highly ranked UK university that uses research-led teaching, a unique location and a strong sense of purpose to broaden its students’ perspectives. Choose from over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, taught by world-leading academics, and join our thriving student community.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business and Management.
- Science and Technology Policy Research Unit (SPRU).
- Social Work and Social Care.
- Engineering and Design.
- School of English.
- International Relations.
- International Development.
- American Studies.
- Art History.
- Sussex Law School.
- School of Life Sciences.
- Physics and Astronomy.
- Media and Film.
- School of Psychology.
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS).
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
1 – 2 years.
- according to the chosen program.
- You classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- You have accepted a place on a full-time, eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2019.
- You have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent).
- You have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
- 50% tuition fee reduction.
First Step: You must provide a personal statement to support your application. The personal statement needs to include information about the following:
- your drive and ambitions.
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country.
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course.
Second Step: Please complete the application form below.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda Hourani / Palestine “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team