31 October 2019.
West of England,UK.
Chancellor’s scholarship- Bristol University.
UWE Bristol offers a range of scholarships for international postgraduate students, Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Accounting and Finance.
- Audio and Music Technology.
- Business Management.
- Computer Science and Creative Technologies.
- Construction, Property and Surveying.
- Drama, Acting and Music.
- Education and Teaching.
- English, History and Writing.
- Environmental Science.
- Health Professions.
- Geography and Environmental Management.
- Forensic Science.
- Filmmaking, Animation and Photography.
- Journalism, Media and Public Relations.
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation.
- Philosophy and Politics.
- Nursing and Midwifery.
- Sports, animal and land.
- Social Work.
- Psychology, Sociology and Criminology.
- Note that the MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics and postgraduate research degrees courses are not eligible for the Chancellor’s.
For more details click Here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES EXCEPT THE EU.
one academic year.
- You must have received an offer to study at UWE Bristol. Remember to apply for the course early to ensure your scholarship application can be considered.
- You must achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree.
- You must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- You must be a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- You must not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- You must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
- You must be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- You must have provided the official transcripts at the time of application.
For more information click Here.
- The Scholarship will cover 50%tuition fees
First Step: Applying for the University:
- In order to apply for any UWE Bristol scholarships, you must have received an offer to study at UWE Bristol.
- You can apply through:
- Click the ‘apply now’ button on the postgraduate course page, and complete the online form.
- Apply through one of our agents or representatives in your country or meet a representative at one of our regional offices.
Second Step: Apply for the scholarship
- via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
- If you are successful, you will be notified via email by Friday 15 November 2019.
Third Step: If you are accepted the scholarship, you will need to pay your £3,000 deposit to UWE Bristol within a week of receiving your scholarship offer letter. You will also have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Asmaa Essam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mariam Mohamed Kamal/ Egypt “
Reviewed by”Mohamed Magdi Eweda/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team