26 May 2019
West of England,UK
Chancellor’s scholarship- Bristol University
Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
The University of the West of England, Bristol is a public research university, located in and around Bristol, England
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Accounting and Finance.
- Audio and Music Technology.
- Business Management.
- Computer Science and Creative Technologies.
- Construction, Property and Surveying.
- Drama, Acting and Music.
- Education and Teaching.
- English, History and Writing.
- Environmental Science.
- Health Professions.
- Geography and Environmental Management.
- Forensic Science.
- Filmmaking, Animation and Photography.
- Journalism, Media and Public Relations.
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation.
- Philosophy and Politics.
- Nursing and Midwifery.
- Sports, animal and land.
- Social Work.
- Psychology, Sociology and Criminology.
Please find here all available courses for postgraduate from.
Note that the MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics and postgraduate research degrees courses are not eligible for the Chancellor’s.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES EXCEPT THE EU.
- One scholarship for September 2019,another one for January 2020.
- You must have received an offer to study at UWE Bristol. Remember to apply for the course early to ensure your scholarship application can be considered.
- You must achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree.
- You must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- You must be a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- You must not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- You must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
- You be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- You must provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Continuing professional development (CPD) courses are not eligible for any postgraduate scholarship.
- 50% tuition fees.
Financial responsibilities for successful candidates:
- £3,000 Deposit will have to be paid within a week upon receipt of the scholarship offer letter, if they accept the scholarship.
- When accepting the scholarship you will have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
- You are liable to pay any remaining tuition fees for scholarship is less than 100% tuition fees, living, transport, and accommodation costs.
- Any extension of period of study at UWE Bristol or re-take of module etc, will be at their own expense.
- As a UWE Bristol graduate, you can also benefit from a range of discounts and services. As well as course discounts, careers and start-up support, and unique alumni events and opportunities, you can about benefits from here.
Second Step: choose the available course for this scholarship from Here, then apply through (UCAS).
Third step:If you are accepted the scholarship, you will need to pay your £3,000 deposit to UWE Bristol within a week of receiving your scholarship offer letter. You will also have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
- If you are successful, you will be notified via email by Friday 28 June 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Asmaa Essam / Egypt“
Reviewed by “ Salma Aittaleb / Morocco “
” Samira Shehta / Egypt “
” Samira Shehta / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team